Saturday, February 23, 2008

Free!! I got it for FREE!!!!


No, i am not bragging. I got free tickets to watch Jay Chou's World Tour 2008. Yeah!!! Samantha wanted to go so much, she actually invitied me to join herself and Yoke Ling! I declined because i thought the concert will be held on the Chinese New Year week. As you know i will be at Hatyai for a holiday with my family.

But luckily i didn't bought any tickets, i got it for FREE!! Samantha and Yoke Ling bought the RM198 tickets, but my free tickets cost RM238. Thanks to my brother!



See that? RM 238!!!


OK OK.. I have bragged enough. Jay Chou here i come!!

2 ComplaintS:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...cheh!!! blek blek..

hahahaah..hope u had a great time :)so now cannot complain din go concert. cos' u had it once a year rite? last yr was 'Rain's'.. :(

Anonymous said...

yea...i want to go for another concert..actually 2 more...

No, No..actually there is more than 2 concerts that i am interested in going..but scared just not enough money only...
sigh...

Moooney not enough le....