Friday, June 13, 2008

Just Crapping

Just love road trips, love exploring, seeing new things, trying new things. I always think that travelling overseas will give me the fulfillment that it is really travelling. Hey, travelling locally can be fun too.

There's so many places in Malaysia that i have never been before. The Redang Island especially, really would love to go there one day. Visit the whole Malaysia, but after this petrol price hike, i really have to consider and plan my trip well. Don't wat to waste money on petrol. No more randomness and spontaneous drive to wherever i want.

Last weekend i did it again, with both my parents, we took a drive down to Cameron Highlands and stayed the night, can't remember the last time i was there. The next morning we head straight down to Penang, where my dad had an appointment with his customer. Our last stop was at Danouk Thailand.

Yes, i know, my dad love to go to the border, cheap food, cheap hotels, cheap massage, cheap liqour, cheap cashews, cheap everything. I have to tag along because i'm worried about ym dad driving long distance. He is not that young anymore, and my mom can't drive. If i tag along then at least we can take turns driving.

This year, i am not going overseas for travelling. I did made a promise to myself that i will go for a long trip overseas. At least once in every year, that is what i told myself la. But this year, i will forgo my promise for this one time. I want to save more money so that i can have enough to travel to Australia next year. Hopefully Air Asia is still giving away free tickets even the petrol price has increase.

So, i am going to settle for local trip this year. What about a cruise? I have been thinking of that, saw on the papaers last month that there's this cruise that will make several stops at a few interesting places that i have never been before. It's a 5 night cruise, nice right? The stops are Penang, Langkawi, Phuket and Krabi. It is organize that we have a day time to travel around both the island. Hey, a day is more than enough for me, there's nothing much you can on the beach. Except relaxing and sun-tanning.

Worst come to worst. I'll take another trip down to Malacca and visit Doris lo...Penang perhaps, to visit my cousin. Hmm...Aiya..to Genting also enough already. OK, will stop crapping now. Will post my road trip to the Thai border soon.

3 ComplaintS:

Canna said...

tsk tsk tsk..always go din tell me one. eh..nxt time hor..lemme knw la.if iz jas for a weekend then i wanna tag along. since u n ur dad so familiar with thailand road d..so if got money can follow ma. if not i tag along in ur car lor. :PPPP

can ma???

Anonymous said...

yala....go holiday without us...Hmm....I also wanna come but but but...Let me do my passport 1st k? hahahahahaha...**shy shy**

Melissa Tan said...

haha...can...next time we go for another road trip. Only the 3 of us..ok?