Thursday, June 5, 2008

This is Friggin' RIDICULOUS!!!!!!

Today has been the worst day of my life! I can't even describe the feeling that i am feeling right now, i can't explain the the thoughts that are going through my mind at this very moment. I am blank, i am frustrated, i am really pissed!

My colleague received a call from his wife telling him that she heard that the petrol price will increase at midnight today..means NOW!!! Initially i thought it would be the max of 0.40 cents per litre increase as i had heard rumours about it too. I was actually emotionally and mentally prepare for this news, it's just the matter of time. But NO!! It went straight up to 0.78 cents which make up a total of RM 2.70 per litre now. Freakin' RM 2.70 from the normal RM 1.92 per litre!!!!!

It's like the whole world had stopped for a moment. All my colleagues stopped working because it was so shocking. It is too much for us to bear, everyone was sighing, moaning...It was the worst day of everybody life's'!!

I have decided, no more going out for lunch because the money allocated for lunch now is used for my petrol due to the price increase. Thanks to the government! Everything in this world increases but my salary never increases! The toll increase, rice, flour, sugar..i think in future we have to pay for the air that we breath!

It is ridiculous!!!!!

I need a raise i tell you!!! i need a raise this instance!!!!!

No more free seats from AirAsia lo, Or MAS lo since the petrol fuel increase. OK, now i have to cycle to work!

4 ComplaintS:

Anonymous said...

Sigh!! I just got to know about this too few days ago! It's very sad to face this kind of stupid price boost. It's not the government who will be suffering from this but the people! Have they think about us? That's a big jump of boost!

Stupid government always think of sucking our money 24 hours! Ugh!

Melissa Tan said...

The price price is really too much, what subsidy the government is talking about? I don't see there is any subsidy, all our money are going into their pockets for sure.

If they can't provide us the subsidy, then where all the money goes? They can't even provide a concrete reason for the price hike!

MALAYSIANS ARE NOT STUPID! WE CAN DO SIMPLE MATH CALCULATION Y'ALL!!!

Anonymous said...

great minds think alike....I plan to cycle to work too...hahaha

Haihz.....they always wanna compare our country with other country about our petrol price being the lowest but they never take into consideration about the surrounding factors not being the same such as average income, inflation and tax.

From now on, the poor will become poorer and rich become richer...who suffer? US!!

And rumours said in august, petrol price = RM4/liter. Pray that it wont happen else by that time we need to get a horse instead of a car d..cheaper and dont need to put fuel. Just need to feed the fella greens and carrots.

Melissa Tan said...

Sigh!!1 i am getting poorer by the day, if there is going to be another hike, i think i might just give my whole paycheck to the government.

Sucking all my salary away with tax, toll and unneccessary price hike.