Sunday, December 20, 2009

Breaking Free!!!

This post has been long overdue, i just can't find the time to just sit down and blog properly this whole year. As you can see this year is really productive for me personally as i have been doing things that i can't split myself or give myself time to...you know..BLOG!

I don't want to say i am finally back...as you can see..when i finally thought i can spend some time here..then something will surely come up..so..no promises here..I'll blog as frequent as i can..definitely. Anyhow, there are a few unfinished entry in my draft right now that i am contemplating whether i should post it or not, kinda embarrassing to post up events that had happened early this year...hehe. As you know..it's almost the end of the year.

I guess i will eventually post it, as i don't care anymore. Yup, my new year resolution will be, 'Do not let anyone take advantage of you'. Why this motto? Because people treat me like shit and i will not let anyone do that to me anymore. So many people around me that disappoint me, so i will not anyone affect me or my emotions or my actions anymore. I'll do what i want and i do what makes me happy. Hear this, you will not take my dignity away from me and i will not let you treat me like i do not exist.

I have made a lot of thinking about this, whatever happens from early this year till now, anything good or bad, has been playing on my mind all year round and i had enough. Yes, i know i am old and it take me so long to learn. That was my weakest point, i trust people too much and i have faith in people and i believe that there is some good things in them. But after so many 'unfortunate event', i have already think it through as i envy people who can just breakaway..and i will, eventually i will.

I know I've been rambling on like some crazy woman, but it just flows out from me. I am saying this not on impulse but these thoughts have been in my mind over and over again. These 'events' keep playing and rewinding itself in my head. I won't let them affect me anymore. My New Year will be a great one..i know. I'm finally breaking free of all things bad!

4 ComplaintS:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started to get real income.
It's all about how to select a correct partner who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the income with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Dyego said...

I don't know who you are
We don't even speak the same language

But know that on the other side of the planet there is someone in the same spot that you are!

TINA said...

very nice blog... i enjoy it

Anonymous said...


Our updates Recent articles: