Friday, October 5, 2007

I Need H-E-L-P

Crunchyroll is killing me...why?? Why am i spending most of my time going through each and every anime and drama series available online. I don’t even remember how many movies have I watched. Bleach, Naruto, Full House, The Rose, Why Why Love, Aziteruze Baby, One Missed Call..the list is endless and I can’t seem to stop myself.

Please Help Me! I have no control!! I’ve turned into..into..a drama series freak..*gasp!!* Take away my laptop away from me?? Disconnect my internet connections?? Sigh…all these won’t work..Somebody..H-E-L-P me..It’s nearly 5am and I am not sleeping because I am watching anime on crunchyroll…what is happening to me???!!!

Eh, any good drama series or anime you guys can recommend ah…hehe!! (I will never learn)

7 ComplaintS:

Anonymous said...

tsk tsk tsk..what morec an i say my friend??? ur a "crunchyroll" addict!! Ohh Nooo...I can help you for sure.. gimme ur laptop..come go yam cha more often ..then u sure tired one.hehehehe :)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha..so when are we going to go yam cha? After that i can continue watching crunchyroll...hehe

Anonymous said...

if you give ur laptop to canna edi how are u going to continue watching crunchyroll after yam cha le??...hahaha

Anonymous said...

hahaha..after yam cha u continue ur crunchyroll at my place ar? or maybe not. ur addicted to cake mania now. hehehe.. eh i forgot which episode i stopped in Bleach ler.. Kekekeke..me oso another one. nyek nyek nyek!!

Melissa Tan said...

haha...my laptop taken..i still have my desktop..muahahaha..but Canna's idea is better..go over to your place and watch eh..i also don't remember which was the last episode i watch for Bleach...What the heck..start all over??!!!?! Hehe!!

Anonymous said...

haha..another Drama Mama!
that's what my friend called me.
but whatever...i dun care, i still love Korean DRAMAS.

Hoot Hoot!

Canna said...

Yes!! Ange..I sokong you.. I love Korean Drama.. We are Drama Queens ma!! eh no no no.. Drama Mama you said? ahh hahaah... :)