Friday, April 4, 2008

Travelling is my PASSION!

I'm so bored today. So, i was just going through my Bali pictures. I really love all the pictures taken when i was in Bali last year. Makes me feel so peaceful and relax, makes me reminise the time i spent with my 2 friends and cousin. Really would love to go back there again if i get the chance.

The sceneries there are fantastic, you can never get to see that kind of scenic view in Malaysia. I'll post of my favourite pictures i have taken so far. Will definitely develop the pictures for rememberance. Yea, i have selected of the thousands of picture taken. Total of pictures to date that i want to develop, adds up to 498!!!! Burn la my pocket money!

Sunsets at Bali















Famous Landmark



















Beautiful Scenery










People of Bali






0 ComplaintS: