Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Malacca Trip

I have been procastinating to blog about my trip to Malacca, getting kinda lazy nowadays. Anyway, I had a weekend outing with my my sister, Damien and myself. My cousin Nicole and Samantha couldn't make it with us because they have to work on Saturday and Doris and her mom couldn't wait till then. So we went off without them and hope to make another trip there again. Will make sure that this time it will be the 4 of us. Miss the times we spent together as the 'Beh Tahan Girls'.

We arrive at Doris's place and we went straigh to the barber, she wanted to get her hair wash before going to the clubs. Me and my sis went along and later join her to have our hair wash and set. Quickly we got home and went straight for dinner, Doris took us to a place caleed The Asian Havana Cafe. I love the place there, ambience is so peaceful and serene. Beautiful deco and of course, great food with a reasonable price.



Asian Havana Cafe


The popular Hawaiian Fried Rice


Now you see it!!


Now you don't!! Haha!!


Nice environment

Just love the seating

How can it be us without some cam-whoring right? Warning..picture overload ahead..Haha!! As usual my sister will come up with all this weird and funny face expression. But, it's all good, she still looks great in all that pics even when she tries to pick her nose..she will still look sexy.. :P



Cute


1st attempt. result = Uncute!


Greedy


Greedy part 2 (umbrella also want to makan)


upclose and personal


The ladies!


i like this pic -Me and Doris


The only man (Damien) and sis

Some pics that my sister have photoshop on it. Looks great!

Nice le..sparkling *****


Love this one!!

After our dinner we head straight off to the infamous club that Doris loves to hang out. Sunshine Bar which he keeps pronouncing it as 'sung-swien' Bar, Haha!! It is a lovely place and to my surprise, it was not as i have expected. It was actually better, located right beside the beach! Cooling breeze, swaying coconut tress, sound of the ocean. Lovely lovely place to sit down and have a drink.


The most unique feature of this club is the setting. The flooring is transparent, sort of the illussion of a floating platform. Feels like floating on water and you can clearing see water running right under your feet. Just have to be careful that you are not too drunk and miss your step, hence fall into the water. YES!! It happened right in front of my eyes, more details on it later.

Look at the transparent platform, can see the water clearly.


Our booked spot


We were their first customer to arrive, still empty


The Bar


Before it all begins


Served our first glass of poison drink


Need i say more?


That first night at Malacca, we really went all out. Took lots of random and silly pictures, make a fool of ourselves and laughing the whole night. Most people think we are crazy, because we laugh too much and too loud. You know la how loud i laugh, some more with the influence of alcohol i get more ticklish. I just laugh at every single little thing. Dropped ice into cup- i laugh. Pour alcohol into cup- i laugh at that too. Climb onto chair to have a sit - i laugh my ass off. Waiter serve me fries - i fucking laugh at that too!

Me and Sis - Where the cam whoring begins


3 of us


3 of us again


Me and sis


me and Doris


Me, Doris and some guy that works in the Bar


Thanks to Doris for ordering 3 bottles of Johnnie Walker! Seriously, 3 bottles for only 4 person. I think my liver crash that day, too much of alcohol. No wonder i laugh like a mad lady. She feeds us like we are alcoholics, every glass is a bottoms up, i tell you..crazy night it is.


Scolding( before)

Scolding her for ordering so much liquor (after)

Me digging my nose

After all that drinking, Doris got so drunk that she vomitted. Gone la all the Johnnie Walker. Luckily after that she was a bit sober, the whole night her face was so red, she even went around showing her butt!! HAHA!!


Nice Ass!!

OK la, here are some crazy pictures..Don't ask me, i also don't know what we were doing actually. I guess we were too drunk to even realise or remember what we were doing at that moment. Anyway, just enjoy the pictures that i have made a fool of myself.

Doris's face is turning red

No Eyes!!!

They call themselves Monkey and Donkey..Don't ask me why


Muackss!!!! Muackksss!!!


Huh???!??!?!???

Sexy?


Ermmmmm...sexy or not? I think that was what she was trying to potray?


I can't help but laugh...No,i'm not drunk...yet..


Finally got it...

Open mouth big big!!


Yo! Yo! Yo!!


Bad girl on the loose ! Yeah!!


Our own karaoke session


ermm...i don't think i enjoyed it..This proves that i am straight!


Somebody is peeking



This is just funny!!

Think harder...Order more...we don't care!!!

Peace Ya'all!!!

The people there are quite friendly too. We met some of the waiters and supervisors and bouncers. They are all nice people, i like it there. My next trip to Malacca, will definitely go back to Sunshine Bar again.


The bouncer that took care of us. Make sure that no one disturb or intrude into our so called territories, hehe.


Remember i said earlier that there was someone that actually falls into the water. Yup, this is the photo taken after this angmoh guy fell into the water. His name is James, he came with a local friend also named James. He was sitting a table in front of us, he looks friendly, he gave me a smile and actually came over to take a picture with me. When he try to step over the platform, he missed a step and plunge right into the water right in front of me. I tell you...i screamed and later i was just pure evil, after helping him up..I just laugh and laugh and laugh. He was just sporting enough to laugh along with me :)


Me with James (still very drunk) with this lamp post. I really don't like this guy in white. Come uninvited and help himself with the drink. I was so pissed when i saw him do that. But what to do, he is the soon-to-be Supervisor there.


Group picture!!

The friendly bouncer and James.


The guy in the middle, spoil my whole picture.


James was trying to kiss me **faints**

P/S: We found out later after we have left the club that James the angmoh was so happy that he met us that night, that he again, fell into the waters. This time he is all wet through. But i like to think that he had kissed me that he was still floating in the air with joy that he eventually fell into the water la. Haha!!

We reach home about 4am that day. How did i know i was so fucking drunk? The next day Doris told me that he husband came down to the living hall where me and my sis were sitting there wasted after 3 bottles of Johnnie Walker that both of us did not realise that Doris's husband came over and greeted us. I didn't know that he was there. I was so embarssed the next day, didn't want him to think that we ignored him. After all, we were staying over at his place. :P~

The next morning, my sister and Damien got a hangover and they just lay in bed till the late afternoon. I have already woke up at 9 in the morning, got ready and went out for breakfast with Doris and her husband. She took us to the place called Bai Zhan. It's quite nice, since out with her husband hor, kind of shy to take pictures la. But it's all good.

After our heavy breakfast, we went home hoping that the other two will be up. What do you know, both of them still sleeping like a pig. We woke them up, push them to get ready, the finally took them for a very late lunch at Jonker Walk for chicken rice ball.

My sister wanted to go shopping, so Doris took us to the newest, latest biggest shopping complex in Malacca. Directly opposite Mahkota Parade, just walk over. Dataran Pahlawan. My sis and Damien went shopping and i was not in the mood for anything. So, i sat at Starbucks and have a coffee and relax.



Dataran Pahlawan the Malacca Megamall


Melodee and Damien


As usual, Doris and her butt!


After the waiting and shopping, it's nearly time for dinner. I was craving for durian cendol too. So, we take away the durian cendol and went straight to makan. Doris's recommendation is not bad, she took us for small kuey tiow. So wanted to go back there and makan again. Yummy!!


The famous Durian Cendol in Malacca


The small Kuey Tiow

Meat Balls - This one is really good i tell you.


Ducks feet with beancurd. Sounds yucky but taste good.


Fried Chicken - plump and juicy


Look at my sis, she loves it.



Poser!


After getting our tummies full. We head off to Jonker Walk!! For more shopping!


Jonker Walk



So many people doing last min shopping before Chinese New Year


Selling Bedsheets


We came across this shop and discover that they have one of the most interesting collection



Look at that!! Coca Cola bottles and cans

Years and years of collection

Shopping complete!!!


No more lo, money all gone, makan all finish..drink also until mabuk. Go back lo!

0 ComplaintS: