Wednesday, September 3, 2008

MIA

i know, it has been a very long time. Everytime when I'm out with Canna, she will push me to update my blog. I really procrastinate a lot, I'm just not in the 'mood' to blog about anything. Although there are so many things i want to share, but i can't just make myself to sit in front of my laptop and type away. I guess when you are not in the mood, the words just don't flow as smoothly as you want to.

A little update about myself after so long of being MIA, I'm still hanging on with my crappy job (it is getting a little bit more ridiculous these days). My cough is getting worst (attack of the bronchitis), not fully recovered from it. I just move the exercises bicycle to my room and nope, i did not lose any weight yet, i am still as fat as ever.

Been sending out my resumes, and logging on into my jobstreet account after abandoning it for more than 3 years. Need to also update my resume and further enhance it. I'm looking for a managerial position, which is impossible as i am lack of experience and product knowledge, but still want to try my luck la.

I guess, enough crap for this entry. Sigh, Don't know when only i will start drafting my next entry..hehe... Just have to wait and see la, no guarantee.

0 ComplaintS: