Friday, September 19, 2008

Updates!

Just came back from Yum Cha not too long ago, my Cousin brother have been calling me for the past week to have a drink with him. I declined beccause it was too late and it was a weekday, but today, i can't say no again as he is quite persistent. So i gave in and join him for a drink at 11pm. Yup!! at 11pm and my dad was quite upset i have to go out that late again :)

Anyway, i don't want to dwell about what our whole conversation is about. But i just want to spend some time with him, we grow up together during our younger days and he is also one of my closest cousins. Don't want to lose him because of some issue we are facing you know. I don't want to make him think that i am avoiding him and i also want to be there to morally support him in whatever he is doing.

Kor, you know i will always be there for you, supporting you all the way. I know how hard you work and i can see that the result is finallly showing.

OK, enough of that. Tomorrow i will be joining my colleagues at BUFFALO at Sunway. It's a new place and we are going there to try. Will definitely take some picture, hehe! More Updates later!

P/S: Didn't know that i am updating so soon (**gasp**)

0 ComplaintS: