Friday, March 14, 2008

I'm Sick!

I'm at home today, not feeling well since yesterday evening. After work yesterday i felt so lousy and i had fever last night, but i was too tired to get to the clinic. So, i went straight to bed and decided to go to the doctors the next day.

I woke up early, try to sms my boss to let him know..but my message could not go through.. Then i sms my colleague, also could not go through.. Then i found out that my line got barred because my dad had forgotten to pay the bills. Sigh, of all dyas that my phone would go wrong. I manage to call in using my house phone..hehe!! Lazy la..have to walk all the downstairs. Sick ma!

At mid afternoon only i got my ass into the clinic. Been purging the whole morning and my legs are weak, my tummy hurts, my head hurts and now..after all the toilet visits..my ass hurts.
Now one roll of toilet paper also not enough.. Better use the water, easier also, hehe..

OK i know...too much info!

Anyway, by the time i went to the clinic, my fever seems lower. Then the doctor explains. "Yesterday, you had viral fever. That's why you don't have a fever now" She checks my throat and diagnose that i have acute tonsillitis (still in early stage), so that is why i got the viral fever. So, viral fever is just a sign that i am getting sick la. Then the doctor continues-

"So, you have to be careful now. After this viral fever and you could be ok for a few days, but the real problem will start to kick in. This is where the bacteria takes over your body and you will actually have Bacteria Fever"

Wow, I'm going to be sick again in the next few days.. Every time when i have Fever! It is because of my tonsils! Now i am going to have fever... and sore throat!! Yahoo!!! I am a very sick person. Sigh...I'm going to 'Lau Sai' again now... I'm serious!!! I'm really sick!!!

I'm procastinating on my trip to Malacca. It will be up soon i hope..Hehe!!

0 ComplaintS: