Sunday, March 9, 2008

A Real Pain in the Ass!!!

My god, everyday i have been receiving calls from my credit card company. And it is driving me mad!If they were to call me another time, i will definitely scold that particular person calling me andi don't care if it's not the same person that called me.

They are distrupting my work, calling me at working hours and i have clearly told them that i willpay before the due for this month statement. i emphasize that they have already charge me a late payment fee and also finance charges. So, why keep bugging me when you have already charged me a fee?What's the difference if i pay it now or next week? It does not make any difference right?

They would say that my last month statement has already due. I said I KNOW!! that is why i saw a latepayment fee on my statement... I AM NOT STUPID!

I am very busy at work and it's hard for me to find time to get to the bank. Furthermore there isno car for me to use during the weekend because as you know my parents were in an accident and theother car is still in the workshop. Come on!!! Why offer me a credit card to use when i am not allowed drag the payment? Isn't that a purpose of having a credit card in the first place?
Checking back my records, which month that i have not paid? I always pay in full! I never pay partially,even if i missed a month, i make the next month i pay 2 months debt in full! I so wanted to shout atthe person that called me. I told you so many times and i won't want to repeat it again and again!

The bank is really testing my patience. They really employ some stupid people working there. Unneccessarilycharge me an annual fee when they have clearly stated that if i take 2 card which is a master and visawith them. In the end i was also charged the annual fee for both cards!! I was like what the fuck???

Then i have to call and ask for explaination! I was so pissed because the never bank never state anythingclearly. I was told that because both my cards are not from the same series that is why it is chargedthe annual fee! why in the first place when you approve my card you have never considered this? why after a year long only i have been notified? Why the hell i need 2 cards if i were to apply?

Stupid BANK!!

1 ComplaintS:

Anonymous said...

Let's all say it together in harmony...

"STUPID BANK"