Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Lost in Cyber??

I registered last year as a voter to fulfill my responsibility as a responsible Rakyat. Feeling proud that i get to vote for the upcoming election and it would also be my first time voting :)

I went on the the SPR website to find out where my voting station is located. To my amaze, the result that i get is 'Data not found!' Ehhhh??? How come ah??? I registered last year already. how can they missed my application?

I wonder what went wrong, then my checked my mom's voting station, her record show's that she is voting at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Bukit Tinggi. *Scratching my head* My mom registered a month later than me. How come hers is recorded and not mine? We registered at the same Post Office but she registered one month after me?

So i took the pink slip that they gave me after registration to be a eligible voter to the voting station as i assume me and my mom should be placed at the same area. There was a BN booth set up with computers. So, i went there to query, they could not help me either. They say the only option that i have is to re-register the next time when they have the next General Election. I was like WHAT???!!! What if my application got lost again in the Cyber space?

The more i think, the more impossible it is. I understand if the mail got lost or undelivered. But for an online application to get lost or unrecorded?? It is pretty impossible right? It is just with a click of a button right? Then how come it will get lost leh????

Wasted 1 vote from me!

0 ComplaintS: