Sunday, October 5, 2008

Boring Weekend indeed!

Sigh, it's a very boring day for me today. Whole day i have been lazing around at home. So bored that i am too lazy to even go out for a walk. My sister and mom wanted to go for a little stroll at Jusco Bukit Tinggi, initially i really felt like joining them, then after a while i decline their invitation. They were so angry that they need to literally drag me out of the house and into the car.

Sigh, what to do. Then i join them in the end. I told myself not to buy anything, because i have already spend too much this month. I don't even know what i have bought. Let me see, hmmm.. Last month, i was at Sunway Pyramid for a purpose to get specifically a purple colour handbag. Yes, i saw a purple colour bag from a blog and it is from nose. Went there and couldn't find the same design, i guess it was the old season. So i end up buying what?

Yup, a 2000 pieces of Jigsaw Puzzle. Can't buy a bag, get a jigsaw puzzle instead. Something i can fix on my lonely weekends at home. It's glow in the dark :)


I'm crazy, 2000 pieces, it will take me years to complete fixing it. The puzzle damn small you know.



Nice or not? will take a picture when i'm finish with it.

Then last two weeks i at One Utama with both my cousin. My purpose there was also to find a purple bag. Yes, don't ask me about my obsession with purple coloured things. I just couldn't refrain myself from anything purple that i like. I end up buying this as a replacement for something that i couldn't get.


Yeah!! A purple coloured purse :)

I have spent too much, i told myself again today not to buy anything. Must control your spending, must refrain from buying anything. Sigh! Sigh! Sigh! I cannot tahan la, somebody have to stop me. I bought these.


A slipper for only RM 19.90, i know..please kill me now


Wedge Heels for only RM 27.95 (Love this one)



Yea, this one is RM 24.95 all at half price.

That's not the end ...i also bought a foundation from Body Shop. That one cost me RM 75.00. I'm telling myself. No more, no more Shopping!!!!!!!!!! Maybe like for a month only la.

2 ComplaintS:

Canna said...

HAH!!! hahahahahah..
unbelievable! u replace that purple bag with sandals n u got the purse!! hmmph! wihtout me. Eh!! got red or white or silver one ar? or any color that is nice?? LOL XD

Melissa Tan said...

Hahaha!! I know..i cannot come back empty handed leh... The Sandals..all on sale, so i can't help it.

The puzzle is just an excuse to get something.

The purse, i was at One Utama, i only saw this purple one, then i quickly grab edi. Didn't see any other colours, not even the black one that Celina have.

Should check it out at Midvalley :P