Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Cameron Trip

I have been a few road trips around Malaysia for this year. So that's why i didn't manage to go for an overseas trip this year. Cash out all my money on these road trips. What to do!! Obligation la, also spend family time together on a trip is also a great way to bond right? I still have my Malacca Road Trip, Penang Road Trip and my Weekend getaway in Genting entry pending. Will find time for that, for now, it is picture time for my short trip to Cameron Highlands! Yea, went to both Highlands already, To Fraser's hill then my Highland Trip will be complete! Haha!!

Went up to Cameron with my parents. Yea, I'm a daddy's girl. Most of my road trips are with my parents. This time i was forced to go down with them, because they don't want me to be at home alone. Yeah, excuses right. They know i will bring some guys home and have slumber party la.

This is the Annual Dinner my Dad's company organize. They even have a night stay at the Dahlia Apartments. It's a big family room where we get to share with another family. We reached there a bit late, so we only manage to get the small room for the 3 of us. I end up sleeping at the couch at night, poor me. But nothing to complain because it is given all for free.


The hall that becomes my bedroom



The Kitchen


The room


View outside the room, but it is inside of the apartment premise


Little Garden


Just love the staircase


Saw that bridge???


Can't help myself, have to take this pic at the elevator.

After reaching putting our luggage, we head straight off to the restaurant for dinner.


The restaurant!


After a few minutes, Jam packed!

We need to take a short 3 minutes walk to the actual restaurant. It is located behind a nursery, nice flowers blooming along the way.


White Hibiscus


Orange Hibiscus


Not sure what flower but still

Finally we reached the restaurant, very flora and fauna kind of feeling. Very peaceful and serene.


The stone bridge crossing over to the other side of the restaurant


Nice right? The man made river separate the restaurant into 2 sections.

The whole event was so so only for me. The food sucks, all the food that they serve are vegetables. Konon la we are at Cameron, the greens there are fresh and cheap. I only remember one marmite chicken and the 6 of the remainder dishes were various vegetables, yucks!

The next day, i forced my dad to take me to the strawberry farm. There are so many of those farms, we went to the nearest one. My dad la, not wanting to explore a little, hehe.



Yea, healthy indeed.


I wanted to go to those self picking strawberry farm. Guess it would be expensive, do i didn't explore la. Strawberry picking alone would be very lonely le.


Mom excited, hehe.


Beautiful white flowers


Oh, a ripe strawberry ready to be picked!


This nursery is not that big as i expected. I've seen bigger ones on the way down


Definitely you'll find cactus at any nursery in Cameron


Insect eating plant, hehe


Love purple flowers


My mom like this one


Strawberry nursery from the top view


More purple flowers


I saw this weird looking plant and was curious



It actually looks good le, very nice


Need i say anymore!

Inside the nursery there's a small store that sells little souvenirs and candies


Typical strawberry Lollipops


Key chains!


Specially love these strawberry key chains


Don't know what is these for. still looks nice


These are the real thing la!! Red and juicy and freshly picked strawberries!


Another strawberry shop on the way down that i just have to stop and take pictures.


Nice giant strawberries


Strawberry Arches


Sell anything strawberry. Tea, jams, candies, cookies, jams, you name it.


What is going to Cameron without going to the tea plantation right?
Just took some pictures while passing through only.


It was exceptionally cold that day as it rained in the morning.


Love the mist


Hilltop, overlooking the strawberry farm


Winding road on our way down from Cameron. Would love to go visit Cameron again, but those winding road makes me think twice. All and all it was a great trip. Love all those picture i took, especially those taken at the Strawberry Farm. Hope you like the pictures too.

0 ComplaintS: