Sunday, November 18, 2007

Shopping...anyone?

The long awaited opening of Jusco Bukit Tinggi Klang is Today!! How can i miss it right??? Just walking distance from my home..yes..walking distance..As i have expected, the people parked their cars until the Roundabout around my housing area. Inside the building..as all of us have expected..is jammed packed with people..Klangites...Practically ah...i think the whole Klang is there la..i tell you..when i was going up the escalator and i look down, all i see is heads..heads, heads heads...i tell you..like ants man...



Look at the crowd..i can't even walk..so i stand there and took pics..hehe

Actually..i didn't want to go there as it would be over-crowded. but i don't have any transport to go anywhere. There's no extra car left for me at home... So, i can't go to the concert that Canna has offered me. It's some Korean group called 'dong shen fang qi' held in stadium merdeka. My cousin suddenly chicken out because she's afraid that there might be a big crawl in KL due to the demonstration. But hey, if i have a car..i will be the one driving, using my petrol, why does she have to worry about traffic jam. I just don't understand.


So i went over to Jusco and join in with the crowd. And i went shopping, after subconciously using my credit card in a few outlets. i realise that i have spent more than 500 ringgit. Yes, i know..i only can blame myself for not being mindful..but hey..i'm still glad i bought these stuffs..



Ohh..i like this open toe from Viss only RM 55.90


Bought this pumps with 50% discount


This sandals are also at 50% off. OK, i kinda splurge a little on this but it is a new arrival at Aussino. A King size fitted bed sheet, 2 pillow cases and 1 bolster case. HA!



ok..and these 3 items are on sale, King size comforter with fitted bed sheets and 2 pillow case for only RM 99.90. Hey, i got to buy that..and i did. others are cheap too..got a 30% discount on other items that i bought....ok at least i got an umbrella and 2008 calendar free :)


And then i saw Big Apple Doughnuts???!!!?!?? In Klang?? So quickly i jump in queue, and bought 6 doughnuts..hehe. The queue is not as bad as the ones at the Curve. I hate the long queue, the long wait makes me look desperate, hey..now i can get doughtnuts anytime..ok ok..i won't brag anymore..








Hmmmm...I think i will go again tomorrow to get some more shoes..hey..it's 50% discount. Canna, you will never hear me complaning that i have no shoes to wear. Because i am going to buy a full year supply. My God, Jusco Bukit Tinggi is only walking distance from my place. I can be the first one there when there's a Jusco Member's Day, or the Carnival sale, or whatever sale.


Sigh, I am going to be so BROKE!

7 ComplaintS:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!! finally eh..so u better get an extra pair of sandals so nxt time no more sandals hunting when we go out ok? hehe..

OMG!!! Aussino is heaven you know? The things are so nice and cheap during sales. Now you make me wanna shopping. This time not bags or shoes. But bed sheets!! Can you believe it?

The nxt time I'm back you better bring me there. Hopefully no jam so I dun have to walk to ur place with those Aussino paper bags? hehe :P

Anonymous said...

Shopping freak

Anonymous said...

I know i have been complaining a lot about getting sandals..and i never do find any..now i got it..3 pairs..haha

OHHH Yess, Aussino is heaven indeed. i never spend so much money on BED SHEETS. i don't believe it myself..now you remind..need to look for bags tomorrow.

Haha, it's not a long walk..i promise :) When are we going for another round of shopping?

Let's get broke together!

Anonymous said...

I'm not a shopping freak. I'm just being a normal girl, a girl who loves shopping, and enjoys life :P

Don't let me remind you you had a shopping spree when you were at Genting...remember?

Anonymous said...

Hmmm..hahaha..ok ok..u promise ya. Bag ok..not bags ya! hehe :P

Another round of shopping? hmm..the coming weekend right? ahahahahaha..

Am already broke. But can become even more broke!! We gonna shop til we drop..on bed sheets!! Damn it!

Anonymous said...

hehehe...since is so near, next time need anything from jusco can call u lor huh...hehehe..jkjk :P

Anonymous said...

hi there dudes. I'm really into shoes and I was looking as far as something that meticulous model. The prices seeking the sneakers are all over 310 pounds on every site. But finally I base this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what do you think?