Monday, November 26, 2007

Pay Less Books Warehouse Sale!!

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Calling for all book lovers out there!!! Pay Less Books Warehouse Sale is back again! If you have read my older post, i have post about books that i have bought from this particular warehouse sale. I'm happy to announce that it is back again in 3K INN, Subang Jaya!!!
Date: 7 - 9 December 2007 (Friday - Sunday)
Time: 10:00am - 7:00pm


Here's the map to 3K INN HOTEL. Click on it to enlarge.

Book lovers out there, don't miss the chance to get great books, paperbags to hardcover books at low price. It's only 5 books for RM 12. It is definitely a good bargain. I am a big Fan of Oprah Winfrey, I got most of her recommended book at the Book Fair. So, don't miss this great opportunity!!! I'll be there..so see you there!!

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!

0 ComplaintS: