Sunday, January 13, 2008

New Year New Beginning?

I guess at one time we make new year resolutions every new year. Initially, we really try our very best to achieve it, after a month or so the drive dies down and we didn't actually follow through with it. Why? Still got next year ma, make it my next year's new resolution lo.

That is why i never make any new year resolutions, because i know i will never follow through with it. Just a routine thing we do, try to come up with a resolution and that's it...no continuation, a full stop!

All i want is that my work goes wells, everything goes smoothly, earn more money haha!! who doesn't want that eh? I really just hope that there would be lesser conflict at work or even at home. Maybe it's not too much to ask for a promotion! :P

OK, my New Year Resolution for this year is ....to BLOG more! HAHA!! We'll see about that ah...

3 ComplaintS:

Anonymous said...

YES!!! BLOG MORE!!!

I'll give u 100% support. Teehee..

Anonymous said...

GAMBATE...yes, blog more so can got more things to read....hahaha

give u 200% support... :p

ps: littlepooh also must blog more :)

Anonymous said...

Blog more? Maybe you Celina should blog more as you have so many things to share off late. Guess it is part of your profession (part-time) liao. :P

As for me..I'll follow season.Haha..

Melissa...need more time.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!