Sunday, January 6, 2008

Blast From The Past

Wow...time really flies..the last i remember 2007 have just started...it's already a week after 2008 New Year..and i am very sure time will fly by so quick that in a second it will be 2009 already.


New year is just like another day for me. Nothing much to look forward to..except for bonus and salary annual increment early of the year..hehe.. but after that, they money will be gone in a blink of an eye..pay for car installment la, road tax la, car insurance la..aiya..so fast all gone already.

I'm really not too sure how i spent my entire year..you look back is 365 days wasted if you have not done anything resourceful. I myself..have wasted a year of doing nothing. Absolutely nothing to improve myself..I don't believe in New Year Resolution, only one reason because i won't follow through with it, Haha!! Anyway, why not i just review my year 2007..

JANUARY
Celebrated New Year with both my cousins (Nicole and Chai In) at Central Cafe. We ordered a bucket of beer and was entitled to a number for the Lucky Draw held that night. Sigh, you know la..i am never good in lucks like this, but one man came around and gave us 2 more numbers, so we just took it. For all we know..that 2 given numbers won us 2 lucky draw prize. Talking about LUCK eh! It was a good start!

Me and Chai In

Myself and Nicole

Three Musketeers!

Then attend my first ever concert! Thanks to my Dad he won the grand prize for a lucky draw at a pub, as Carlsberg is one of the official sponsors to Rain's Tour, we got 2 free tickets and i invited Samantha to join me. We had a time of our lives!!! Can't wait to attend another Big concert!! I missed the Gwen Stefani's concert and Live and Loud KL :(

FEBRUARY
Got selected as a Committee of my Trade Department called Hackers as a Treasurer. Also nominated as a Committee in our Team EDC HK (Export Document Checking Hong Kong) on all of our Q12 activities. Don't ask me what is Q12.

Celebrated Chinese New Year and got my First ever Bonus!!!


MARCH
Organize a trip for my team to Genting Highlands. 2 Days and 1 Night at First World Hotel! We took a bus over after work on a Friday night and My Boss send us back to KL Sentral back to Klang! All i can say, it is quite a successful gathering, as we spent the whole day going on rides after rides after rides :) One of my colleague said, this is the last time he is ever going on the 'Cockscrew' because he is too old for another thrill to make his heart stop. He don't want to die so soon of heart attack..haha!!

Colleagues at Genting


The girls!

Boss acting crazy!


Haha!

Mugin doing his thing


How can we forget Chia! (he kept arguing that he was sitting on a horse)

Also not to forget Canna celebrated her birthday, she held a big barbecue party at her place. I remember everyone turned up late, i was late too because i get caught up with work. Anyway, we had a blast. Happy, Happy!!! Eh, where's the photos ah Canna???

APRIL
Nothing much happen in April. Except my car is one year old!

MAY
My dearest friends celebrated my birthday at Chillis MidValley. We called it the 'Ladies Nite Out!' Usually we end up doing crazy stuffs, as always Canna will always have her camera with her and end up capturing our crazy acts. It's all fun!

Doesn't look good...but taste good!!


Yum Yum

HHmmm...

Killer on the loose!


:)


JUNE
This is a very boring month for me, nothing much i have done for this month. this is when Canna starts pressuring me to start blogging again. Lazy ma, so i posted an event happened 6 months ago..hehehhee. Just for the sake of catching up la konon.

I did also do a lot of survey on the trip i have been planning for some time. Manage to booked 4 tickets to Bali for 8 days 7 nights. Yes, i know..it's a long trip. Booked rooms from 2 different hotels and me, myself and i did all the itinerary of the supposedly events that we need to follow la. But didn't ..hehe


JULY
This is the best month throughout the whole year. We step down in Bali, our long awaited holiday. This is when the group called "The Beh Tahan Girls' was officially formed. The Beh Tahan Girls are consist of Samantha Pua, Nicole Chia, Doris Gwee and of course Myself :)

We have been anticipating for this trip for a few months and we can't believe that we have finally reached to the beautiful island. We had lots and lots of laugh, and lots of walking and lots of shopping definitely :) Love the beach, love the temples, love the scenery, love the food and of course we love the people and the laid back lifestyle

The Beh Tahan Girls

Cover Photo Shoot!

Nice one.

Nice Sea View

Poser!

Nicer View


We just look so good together :)


Nice Braids and Bikini!


Hard Rock!




AUGUST
Celebrated our 50th year of independence!! Of course, my company always comes up with this competition within departments. To decorate the office and see which department has the most creative deco plus some performance of course :)


Mr. President Tunku Abdul Rahman And his man-made Proton


All the other ministers


As usual, i did a lot of work to decorate the office. all waste time and money. Later it will be taken down and thrown away. All my hard work, gone down the drain. So tempted to keep it, if i do so then my room will be filled with junk. Sigh!!


This is what i did, nice or not?

I didn't manage to take picture of the silhouette take i have done of the Tugu Negara. That was my favourite piece of Art Work. But you still can see the banner that i have done. Too bad only won 3rd place.

SEPTEMBER
This month is really an eventful month. We'll start off with my company trip, it is yearly event held by my company. It is suppose to help to build the team spirit and co-operation within the team la. That's why it is called 'Team Building', for my past 2 years attending this event, i can officially say that is it not working for me. haha!!!

I think I'm really lacked of team spirit. but i really don't need another 'outing' like this to boost up my motivation. All in all, we had a good time at D'Ark.

P/S: The water there sucks! taste like chlorine, even the beverages like coffee and tea taste like chlorine, luckily i brought my own water. My colleagues warn me that my precious water will go missing that night, thus, i hugged my bottle to sleep.



Not to forget, i attend an event that held once a year for free at Mont Kiara. I've heard this event for a long long time and i always say i will definitely find time to watch it...free ma. It was the Jazz Festival! Sad to say, i'm kind of disappointed that i could not get to see Sheila Majid. I love her songs!

How can i forget the Firework Competition held in KL. 1st in Malaysia, so how can i miss it right? Went there to see the finale, damn unlucky, we got caught under the rain, and if the rain goes on they would have to postpone the Firework display. The day didn't really go well for me.


OCTOBER
Celebrated Hari Raya, more the Raya Deco goes up at office. Canna was very kind to come over and help me out with my 'Rumah Kampung' Thank you, Thank you veri muchi!!! muackkss muackkss!!!

Sigh..i need to get myself out of the team committee. I don't need to spend another weekend doing things that won't help me with my social life. (as if i have a social life la)

My Mom and Canna helping me out with the Raya Deco

But at least i did went out to have dinner with some of my girlfriends :) We had a great time at Hard Rock!

NOVEMBER
This month is quite eventful (told you i have a social life). Firstly, Canna, Celina, Angeline and myself had celebrated Ah Boy's birthday. After that we head off to Matrix and end up taking pictures of random stuffs we do.

I have also went down to Danuk Thailand and had my first taste of Silk Worms, Yummy!! Who wants to join me next?



DECEMBER
Celebrated Christmas at Canna's. She bought me a little piggy! cute cute! As every year we have Christmas Deco at office. Getting kinda lazy and out of idea already. We did it as simple as possible and to our amaze, with so little effort, we still win the deco competition. i guess i just have the talent eh. I guess i'm into the wrong profession!!

I hope that the year 2008 will be a good one for me, i'm really praying for a good raise and better bonus of course. Hope the year 2008 will bring good luck and success to everyone.



HAPPY 2008

0 ComplaintS: